Growing Personal Scores
Our knowledgeable professional service staff has made the process of educating and improving a person’s personal credit score fun and profitable for each one of our members. Did you know a 50 point increase in a person’s credit score can save them up to $81,000 in interest alone, on an average 30 year conventional home loan? It’s exciting to have such a high investment to benefit ratio!
Our Members average a score increase of 40 points within the first six months, 60 points within the first eight months, and 80 points within the first year! (Results will vary depending on individual circumstances)
$375 Setup + $59.95/mo
Monthly Services Include:
- Audits & Verifications
- 24/7 Live Customer Service
- Full-Service Credit Bureau (We work directly with Experian, Transunion and Equifax)
- No Annual Contracts
- Your Desired Billing Date
The Overall Benefits
- Long Term Financial Benefits: The obvious financial benefits you will gain by obtaining/maintaining a 700 plus credit score such as being able to obtain a mortgage loan, credit card etc.
- Quarterly Credit Score Analysis: Citizens Credit Bureau will pull an initial credit report containing your data from all three credit reporting agencies including all three “Lender Approved” scoring models, Fico, Beacon and Empirica. These reports also include a 12 page customized credit score analysis. You will receive these comprehensive reports on a quarterly basis at no extra charge.
- Live Customer Service 24/7: One-on-one coaching with a credit risk assessment specialist to guide and report on your credit score progress. We review each line and item on all three major bureaus to develop a strategy to raise your credit score in a timely manner. You will never be pushed through any phone trees and always receive a live person to talk to. We strive for the best customer service in the industry!
- Investigations on your Behalf: One-on-one communication with the field investigators who are conducting investigations on your behalf. This revue is conducted on a quarterly basis.